I have been craving for a pistachio cake lately, so I decided to make it on my own. This recipe is very easy and simple with only 10 ingredients. And it is so yummy!
- 170 gr spelt flour
- 125 gr ground pistachios
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 96 gr sugar
- 43 ml olive oil
- 96 ml oat milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tsp apple vinegar
- 3 tsp powdered sugar for the glaze
- Preheat your oven to 175C.
- Grease the baking tin.
- Combine ground pistachios with the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- Smashed the bananas until it looks very smooth. Add milk and oil until it blends.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry one and fold gently until well combined.
- Carefully add the apple vinegar.
- Transfer the batter into the prepared tin.
- Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow the loaf to fully cool down before spreading the glaze.
- For the glaze I simply sprinkle powdered sugar.
Spread the love