It feels like I’ve only arrived in Berlin yesterday, but I have been here for 4 years now. How time flies.
When it comes to food, I’d like to try something new every now and then. However, lately I found myself coming back to these same restaurants, because they are good (and most of them are within walking distance from my place).
- Nusantara: I like everything on the menu!
- Bakso Goyang Lidah: It is only the best Indonesian spicy meatballs in Berlin.
- Thüringer Stüben: When I am craving for a nice Bratwurst.
- 1001 Falafel: Best Falafel in P-Berg.
- Chutnify: Classic Masala and Dosa!
- Gingi’s Izakaya: Just amazing sushi and sashimi.
- Chotto: One of my favorite place to get vegetarian ramen.